Trying to conceive. Periods getting delayed. No positive results. Possible reasons?

Sir, I and my wife s married life is more than 4 years old. We have not tried for a baby during this years. When last November 2012 we have tried positively for a baby, the periods of my wife delayed 10 days. After than two months we have not tried positively. Again we have tried in month of February 2013 but in this March her period delayed 13 days. But every months her period started in regular interval. I want to know what is the problem happened to getting her pregnancy and the remedy is.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013