Trying to conceive. Partner taking prezolon for arthritis. Will it affect the sperm?

Hello dr,
My husmand has an autoimmune disease (arthritis) and he is on prezolon 2o mg per day from february 2013. We are trying to conceive, does prezonolon have side effects on his sperm? He controlled his sperm last year and it was normal(count 60mil/ml, total number of mot.sperm. the 1st hour 30,6 mil/ml, total motility 1st hour 51%, totaal count 90mil, normal morphology 17 % (normal: more than 14%) .
He should control his sperm again or there is no need to do that? How much does prezolon coyl affect his sperm? We will be able to conceive?
Than you very much for your attention
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013