Trying to conceive. Pain in lower back, hip, thigh, twinges in pelvic area, nipple discharge. Could it mean pregnancy?

Hi, My husband and I are 27. We are healthy, don t do drugs or drink alcohol. We have 2 children. The youngest is almost 3. We are currently trying to conceive our third child. My cycles are every 28 days, and last 5 days. We are on cycle number 3 of trying. I am currently on cycle day 23. I have my usual pms symptoms which is mostly breast swelling/tenderness. A few days ago my lower back, hips and thighs were aching, and today I noticed twinges in my pelvic area. My cervical musus has increased as well. None of those are pms symptoms I usually get. Also, a few days ago I noticed a tiny bit of nipple discharge that looked like colostrum ( I know what that looks like as Ive had 2 children). I know any of those could be typical pregnancy symptoms but I was wondering about the nipple discharge (Ive never had it before except later in pregnancy with my other children)? I just had a physical a few months ago and my tests all came back perfect. What is going on? Could it mean pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012