Trying to conceive. On metformin and folic acid. Blood donation will affect chances of pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I m 25 yrs, Trying to conceive. my weight is 66 kgs & height is 5 4 . 7 months before my weight was more. but i reduced it now. 7 months before i missed my periods for 2 months. Went to gynecologist found having poly cysts . Having treatment for past 7 months with Metformin and Folic acid . After having medication my periods became normal . Last 2 months i am having Ovaa shield tablet. Last month my doctor checked my uterus (through TVS scan) and told cyst is decreased. Now before periods (after 27th day) getting sharp pain in my ovaries .what is the reason for it? Is it advisable to go for Ovaa shield tablets again? Is there chance of pregnancy? my Husband gave blood donation 6 months ago. it will also affect chances of getting pregnancy? Please reply.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012