Trying to conceive. On clomid. Increased follicle. Is it ovulation?

Hello, I am trying to conceive and this cycle that began on 08/02/12 was my first cycle with Clomid . I went to the doctor for an ultrasound on 08/09/12 after my last clomid pill which I took on 08/08/12, she said I had two follicles measuring around 15mm. I began using the digital opk s the next day and I got a positive for the Lh surge on 08/14. Two days later on 08/16 ( ovulation day), I had an another ultrasound and the doctor said it looked like I had ovulated because of the measurement of the follicle. Anyway, two days later on 08/18 I started having intense pain near the ovary section and I could barely sit or walk. The pain started subsiding the next day. I usuaully have ovulation pain that mimic this but this time it was more intense. My question is, if this was not ovulation then what was it? I am afraid it was ovulation and I missed my chance because of some wrong diagnosis by the doctor. Could it be pain from an ovarian cyst since I do have PCOS . Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012