Trying to conceive. IUI scheduled. Given clomid, folliculin. Suggestions?

hi, Im margreat from malaysia. i have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years..recently my doctor gave me clomid and folliculin 150 injection in order to do IUI ..earlier he gave me the same thing butmy eggs were not big enough to perform, he increased the dosage..would this work in making my eggs big enough?and i always had a lot of facial hair and increased body weight, is this a symptom of thyroid and is that the reasons why isit difficult for me to conceive?.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013