Trying to conceive. Having irregular periods. Took herface. Is it safe to take siphene 50 mg?

hi..i am 25 years old,and married since last 3 and half from last 2 months we are trying for pregnancy but its negative,,my periods are very irregular..i have taken herface tablet also for regularity but no one other doctor advice me to take siphene 50 mg from 2nd to 6th day of my taking siphene 50 mg is harmful?? and also doctor called me 10th day of my cycle so is intercourse is done before going to doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012