Trying to conceive. Have a failed IUI, have a follicle. Can I get pregnant?

dear doctor i had first baby in 2005 then in 2009 i had dnc then after that iam trying to concieve but failed .then i made IUI that also failed that time i made hsg few months back i had mild block in one tube and it got cleared at same time by repeating .now my hsg report normal in ultra sound detected i have no polyp cyst or fibroid still not concieving.i am getting 1 follicle only with size 12 on 11th day of my cycle.what is the reason for not becoming pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013