Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. On HCG and clomid. Partner has low sperm count. Spotting. Medication side effects?

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I have PCOS and am on my 3rd round of clomid 50 mg and HCG shot. Sadly, we found out this month that my husband also has low sperm count. So my OB decided to changed the start date of my clomid to day 3. I am now on CD 5. I have been a little more uncomfortable as far as "achy" ovaries. Today we had intercourse and it actually was uncomfortable for me. I thought it was odd as that has never happened to me before, but just now I noticed I am spotting again bright red. Should I be concerned enough to bother my OB tomorrow or is that a common side affect?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013