Trying to conceive. Had PCOD. Do patients who have suffered from endometrial tuberculosis face problems while conceiving through IVF?

Hello Doctor.
I am a 31 year old female trying to conceive since the last 1 year. After starting my infertility treatment, my doctor suggested IUI. We did two 2 IUI but they did not turn positive. Since I had PCOD, my doctor advised for laproscopic ovarian drilling and hysteroscopy. The endometrial biopsy post hysteroscopy revealed endometrial tuberculosis. I underwent anti tubercular treatment for 6 months. Have now been trying to conceive with IVF.
HCG number post 1st IVF was 77 which later dropped.
Awaiting result for 2nd IVF cycle.

My question to you is that do patients who have suffered from endometrial tuberculosis face problems while conceiving through IVF?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013