Difficulty in conceiving, irregular periods. Had endometrial tuberculosis. Taking clofert.

I am 28 yrs. old and trying to conceive since 2 yrs. I consulted the dosctor and was told that I am suffering from PCOD . After few months I changed the doctor and she made a test, the result was endrometrium tuberclosis. I took the medicine for 6 months and after a test it resulted that it has been cured. Now I am clofert 50 mg for 3 cycles but still not conceived. My peiod cycle has also reduced. every onth my period occures 6 days before and the flow is also less.. Please advise on this and can you suggest that it happens that someone donot realise any early pregnency symtoms and conceives.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012