Trying to conceive, HSG done, uneasiness in stomach, backache, bleeding. Implantation bleeding?

hello doctor I am 31 yrs and married for 2 yrs. M trying hard for conceiving so finally hv consulted doctor. My last period was on 5th nov 2012. I underwent HSG on 10th day of period and on 21st day i experiences very uneasiness in my stomach due to which i couldnt sleep. since den i started feeling uneasiness in my stomach, backache , loss of appetite etc. i was v happy that finally i maight be pregnant. bt 2de i think i have started with my periods. it is red color blood. just wanted to confirm can it be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012