Trying to conceive. Done fertility test. Taking CoQ and fish oil. Help?

Hello – my wife and I have been TTC for a little over a year now with no success. We decided to go to Fertility Center of IL; her results all came out positive, even tho she has one ovary (left one). My results came from the SA test were 47.7 Million (Count), 62% ( Motility ) and 2% (Morphology) – I was told my sperm morphology is low as the avg is 14%. I was also told to take CoQ-10 and Fish Oil. Would this really improve my Morphology? And if so, how long until we would be able to conceive? I would really, really appreciate some answers!! Thank you!!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013