Trying to conceive. Diarrhea while visiting home town. Which vaccine will not interfere with conception?

Hi I am 42 yrs lady trying to conceive on my visit to XXXXXfor a month for a next month. I suffer from severe diaherra whenever I go for my vaccations home, so this time I want to get vacinated before i travel xxxx. My query is what type of injections shud I get or vacinated so that it will not interfere my conception or create problems getting pregnent or during pregnancy or my child further?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013