Trying to conceive. Been regularly menstruating and ovulating. Is something wrong?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for three months. I have always been very regular with menstration, and ovulating. But since we started trying to get pregnant my body has been way out of whack. My main concern is, I had a normal period that lasted five day. Two days after it ended I began spotting and haven t stopped for three days. What could be causing this? I just saw my dr two weeks ago and everything was fine.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012