Trying to conceive. Abdominal cramps with bloated stomach. Negative pregnancy test report. Have malaria symptoms. Can I take Fansidar?

Hello, I am 35 years old and i am starting to try for a baby. recently i have been having some little cramps and bloating stomach . I did a pregnancy test but it came out negative. However my period does not come till 6th of December 2012.I live in west Africa and have malarial symptoms. I usually use fansidar which helps but would it be ok for me to take the tablets?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012