Trying for pregnancy, used clomid, suggested oligocare, had sperm test

my fiancee and i have been together for five years now for the pass year we have been trying to get pregnant but we weren t so we went to see a doctor, a gynaecologist and he put her on clomid we tried it for five months then we didn t go back, same situation so i decided to get my sperm tested and found out it was low so a doctor friend prescribed me with oligocare after i explained the situation involving the results. Is the oligocare going to help us concieve
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012