Trying for pregnancy, on duphaston, advised prolactin, progesterone test. Will it give accurate results?

I am trying to have pregnancy for last five months. My doctor has advised me to take duphaston 10 mg twice in a day for 16th-30th of my cycle. And she asked me to have prolactin and progesterone test on 21st of my cycle. She did TVS on 11th day of my cycle and found Mono follicular deve in Lt ovary , 19 mm and endo-5.5 mm. As you can observe that when i gave blood sample for testing prolactin and progesterone, I was taking duphaston. Do you think this situation offers accurate results for those tests?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012