Trying for conception. Is my pelvic scan report normal? Concerned about the follicles and ovary size

Hi, I am anna. I just got by sonography done for the pelvis , it states that my ovary sizes are: right - 30.7x20.9x17.4mm and volume is 6ccs. left - 35.9x20.4x17.1mm and volume 6ccs Multiple small follicles are present in both my ovaries. Uterus size - 72.1x41.9x36.3mm. I am 32years old and want to conceive. Is everything normal with me? you think these follicles are harmful and is my ovary big in size?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012