Trying for baby, having AKT4 MEDICIENCE Treatment as my Endrometrial biopsy result was positive. What should i do?

i am 31 years old and my husband is 33 years old married for last 4 years but still we didnt have child .we are trying but for last 4 months i am having AKT4 MEDICIENCE Treatment as my Endrometrial biopsy result was positive and now for last 6months it was found that i have endrometrial cyst in right overy .Now my doctor advise me to take 5 months more TB medicine but it is long time to wait please advise me any other treatments for getting chance of concieaving like IUI or IVF.Please advise.....
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013