Triphisal BCP, Trigestral, same or different composition, side effects of Triphisal

Hi I Have been taking Triphisal Birth control for 4 yrs now and when i recently visited the clinic they gave me Trigestral saying its the same pill just different company names....they also say its generic but too me the tablets are bigger than triphasil ,iv been on it for two weeks now and i have been getting headaches and dizzy Triphisal still in the market ....Iv read that people have also put on weight with this please advise
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012