Tried freeze off to remove plantar wart. Can it be dangerous hpv?

So I have a plantar wart . I recently tried a Freeze Off so we will see how that works... but I was reading on Wikipedia about warts , and how they are caused by hpv or whatever, and how the types that cause warts arent high risk. They listed (under causes) the high rick types and the types that cause plantar warts, and type 58 was in both this a mistake or can plantar warts be a dangerous hpv? Wart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also, if you develop regular old warts, are you more likely to have complications with the high risk types of hpv?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012