Tremors in sleep involving entire body. EEG showed a small spot, recommended brain MRI. Sign of neurological illness?

I am experiencing tremors during sleep that awaken me and/or my husband. They sometimes involve just my neck or head, other times my legs, and last night it was my entire body. ongoing for over a year after first appearing 5 weeks from a rear end collision with no treatment other than 5 chiropractic visits. In December, EEG showed a small spot and neurologist recommends a brain MRI . Wondering if this is advisable because insurance is now high deductible and I have 3 children so don t want any unnecessry expense. Could this be a symptom of a neurological illness like Parkinson s, etc??
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013