Trembling and numbness in arms, feet and face, ringing in ears, severe sensitivity to sounds, anxiety attacks, feeling of severe sinus infection post functional endoscopic sinus surgery. CT showed no CSF leaks. Suggestion?

Hello, Three weeks ago I underwent a Functional endoscopic sinus surgery . I had a huge left maxillary sinus cyst and a right deviated septum . I never had severe headaches , weakness, or fevers. As soon as I awoke from the surgery, I had a massive sinus headache that required three shots of dilauded to ease the pain. I did not take the cephlex given to me immediately due to my just getting over c.diff infection the week before the surgery. After three days, I started a low grade fever 99.00 - 99.8 F and getting severe sinus pain and pressure. I had to take demerol for the pain and begin the antibiotics. I have been back to the ENT about 7 times in the last three weeks. He says this is to be expected. At first he said a week of feeling terrible, second week feel like you have a bad cold, by the third week, I should feel really much better. Now that has turned into, Well, everyone is different and I see no sign of infection. It will probably just take a month or so. I have now experienced trembling and numbness in my arms, feet, legs, and hands, numbness in the left side of my face, ringing in my ears along with a popping and sloshing sound, severe sensitivity to sounds, and anxiety/panic attacks with all this going on. The ENT refuses to do a CT or MRI because he says, After only three weeks it will only show inflamation. I had a fainting episode the second day after surgery and went to the ER where they did a CT scan with contrast dye and they said no apparent CSF leaks. I feel as if I have a severe sinus infection and all the mucus I hack back and expectorate is blood tinged from my sinuses (not from the drainage in my nose from the surgery). Any suggestions? I cannot continue like this. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012