Treated for UTI, had found traces of WBC, symptoms of full bladder, depressed. What is it?

I recently have gone to the doctor to get treated for a uti . When they took my urine I only had a trace of white blood cells not like bacteria but they decided to treat me with one anyways. I had all the symptoms of it like urgency a little bit a burning when I pee but not alot and I always felt like my bladder was full and could never get it all out. I had a uti this summer and was treated as well then but after I took the medicine the symptoms went away for a week but came right back. Now after taking all of the medicine for this one the symptoms have not gone away. I ve had this feeling since summer now and im really starting to get depressed cause I feel like its never going to go away. I need answers
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013