Trans-vaginal scan showed anteverted uterus with myometrial lesion, endometrial polyp, no free fluid. Analysis?

I have this ultrasound report please help me interpret it: Transvaginal scan shows a normal size anteverted uterus with no myometrial lesion . Endometrium is hyperechoic and seemingly dilated by an echogenic structure - 2.1x0.9 cmwith multiple cystic areas, largest measuring 0.19cm.suspicious of endometrial polyp , cannot rule out endometrial pathology. Both ovaties are normal in size and echotexture. No free fluid in the posterior cul-de-sac.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012