Tot with massive diarrhea, greenish-yellowish stools, no fever. Should I take her to ER?

My 21 month old had 4 massive diarrhea diapers in 1 hour this afternoon at school. It has been 4 hours since her last one and has only had wet diapers since. They said her lunch of Mac n cheese and hot dogs were still whole in her diarrhea the rest was just liquid. They said they were greenish-yellowish. She has drank some liquids(not much) and some jello. She is not running a fever . With the weekend here of course Pedi is closed. Do I need to be concerned enough to take to ER or try to treat at home? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012