Tooth extracted due to swelling. On clyndamycin, augmentin and arythmycin. Swollen gums persisting. Why?

Hi, my name is Mandee. I had a tooth extracted about two weeks ago due to extreme swelling . I have been on two antibiotics since including Clyndamycin and Augmentin and I am curently on Arythmycin. The swelling is actually getting worse and the pain is almost unbearable. The pain has increased on the gumline where the skin meets the gum and the swelling has doubled in the past two days when prior it was going down. Since I have ruled out infection due to the antibiotics, what else could be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012