Took tetanus and rabipur injection after a dog bite. RIG not given . Is that fine? Suffer from OCD and panic attacks

i m Sriyash Shukla ,i had a dog biye today in morning around 6:30,i went to hospital within an hour and had wound washed at 7:15,then i took one teatnus injection and one rabipur injection,but my doctor didnt gave me a RIG,is it fine,the dog that bite me was a stray dog,and after 12 hours i m feeling tired and having little fever around 100 and having a little sore throat ,do i have rabies ,what i should do next,i am very anxious ,can i be cured completely with rabies now..... I HAVE one very impoortant question that i am akready suffering from OCD( obsessive compulsive disorder kind of anxiety and panic attack problems ) can you please help me? What i should do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013