Took primolut for delaying periods. Suffering from irregular periods. Getting treated with clomiphene for getting pregnant

I took Primolut-N ( norethisterone ) for 12 days for stopping my periods (since I was busy during that time- those 12 days). Then I stopped the Primolout-N medecine and i got my periods after 4 days. I want to become pregnant and hence i took Clomiphene on the 5th day of my period for 5 days. Now it is the 33rd day, and I have noot got my period, Is it because - Primolut has caused irregularity in my periods?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012