Took norlevo after ovulation. Have nausea, painful nipples, painful abdomen, feel pregnant. Ectopic pregnancy?

I took norlevo on the 22nd of December, a day after ovulation . I then experienced what were side effects of the norlevo pill as well as pregnancy symptoms . I had lower abdominal pain , mild cramping and slight stabing pain on my abdomen, nausea, painful nipples, darkened aerolas and urinating at night more than once. On the 5th day after taking the pill I experienced back pain and felt as though my uterus was about to drop. I even felt that my uterus was there , could literaly feel it s existance. On the 6th of January I tested postive on a home pregnancy test where I got two lines and the second one was faint. I tested the following day and got the same results. The following day I did a pregnancy blood test where my level was 203. I did a scan and the obygyn could not see anything and said it was still early and told me I was 4 weeks pregnant as I last had my periods on the 9th of December. Yesterday, at 5 weeks 4days, I started bleeding. I went to the doctor and he took scan and saw nothing in my womb and recommended I have a blood test. I am still awaiting results. This morning I was experiencing lower abdominal pain. Should I be worried that I could have an ectopic pregnacy or did I miscarry? I am still bleeding like I m on my periods.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013