Took mifepristone after missing periods. Severe abdominal and body pain with spotting. What to do?

hello sir .. i m 22 year girl.. and i laps my period this month .. it is over due 04 days ...i have take mtp kit .. and .eat .. Mifepristone one tablet at 0700 pm on 15 april ... but i have not got my period nxt day .. i have take 2 tablet of misoprostol through vaginally at bed time on 16 april (night 11:00) .....but at morning on 17 april i got body pain and abdominal pain ... and white discharge and some blood drops .,,, so pls suggest me what to do .. i m very scared,,,,
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013