Took mifepristone. Had mild bleeding. Will I get periods regularly?

taking 2 ,3 time i pil tablt but tht time my period is regular thn in march m intimate anothr tme bt without safety bt i thnk nthng to be hpn tht day nd aftr 2,4 day i wil take pregncy kit test tht is -ve bt my regular period not come date 27 i wil wait to 3,4 days nd again i wil test thn agan -ve thn i wil go chemist thn he sugs me to take Mifepristone there in 5 tablt thn i used tht period wil come 4th april in evng to 7th april bt not tht much period as regular .nw i wil secure my period wil come regular next mnth
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013