Took ipill, felt dizzy and sick, heavy vaginal bleeding after few drinks. Was I pregnant ?

I was on the pill and wasn t on it for quite a month yet when I had sex with my boyfriend a few times. After a few weeks I felt really dizzy and sick sometimes and after I had a few drinks I would bleed vaginally. I had been on this birth control before and never had that happen. Then one night, because I am young I went out with friends and drank a ton, and the next night. I felt terrible about 2 days after, bled lots and stayed in bed. Then after that I never felt sick or dizzy again. My friend said she thinks I was pregnant and my body aborted it because I drank so much. Is this true?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012