Took ipill after intercourse. Missed periods, pregnancy test negative. Test shows cyst in ovary. Light periods after taking medicine. Pregnant?

hello sir,i had sex with my fiance after that i consume 2 i pills within 40 hours,,i missed my period.i undergone a pregnancy test it showed negative 2 times.i consult a doctor,,she told me to have an ultra sound ,i went thorugh it and it was found that i have an ovary cyst in my ovary.the doctor gave me modus for regulating my period,,i did have period after 3days of stopping the tablets...but the period was very light and short hardly for 3days,,,so is still there any chance of being pregnant????
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012