Took hormone pills, hemostan to reduce heavy mensuration, prolonged bleeding. Again experienced same episodes. Cure?

Am 44 yo, with 4 kids. my last ultrasound was last year due to episodes of heavy menstrual and prolonged bleeding (myoma nodule though intact endometrium and normal ovaries). Took hormonal pills and hemostan 500 for 3 mos. On my last day of period this month, experienced again heavy bleeding this time with numerous large clotting and still experience slight bright red bleeding on this 5th day. Do I just take dosage of hemostan 500 or do I need other ancillary procedures?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013