Took birth control previous day, next day ejaculated inside. Should i be worried?

I have been taking birth control for a little over a year and usually about 2 or 3 times a month I forget to take a pill and take it either when I remember or the next day. This past week was the last week of my active pills and I forgot to take One on Monday and took two on Tuesday and forgot on Wednesday and took two on Thursday and have taken the rest normally. On Friday night my boyfriend ejaculated inside of me. Is plan b necessary?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013