Took Provera for irregular periods. Had sex. Period is late. Am I pregnant?

I have never had regular periods. On the 27 th of January I had a period that was the effect of taking provera for ten days before that. The period ended on February 8th. I should have ovulated from the 5th to the 10th of February. My fiance and I had sex on those days. I should have started again February 24th and havent yet. Could I possible be pregnant? I have been feeling some nausea and this weird pulling feeling in my abdomen .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013