Took Nordette. Had bleeding. Having white discharge but no periods. Worried about pregnancy. Suggestions?

Hi i took nordette as ecp twice in my current cycle (dose: 4 pills and another after 12 hours). the first time i took nordette was dec17 and right after 5 days i bleed (for 3days). And then i took again last jan3 and again after 5 days i bleed (for 2days). My cycle is irregular, and today is Jan21 : 31st day after my last menstruation . Do bleeding after 5 days indicates that the pill is effective and that i shouldn t be worrying that I may be pregnant? Im having white discharge for 2 days now, I am not sure what it really means. pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013