Took Macrobid for a uti. Feel itchy all over, swollen from knees to feet. Cure for symptoms

I HAVE taken antibiotics before with no side effects but was put on Macrobid for a uti, and started to notice I have been very itchy all over, no tongue swelling or respiratory symptoms of anaphylaxix, but I am also painfully swollen from my knees diown to my feet, which are very swollen and hot, my legs hands and feet arw extremely swollen almost tight, no pitting edema though, the odd small raised bump, nothing that I would call it serous, and do have moderate all over itching,
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013