Took HCG injection for follicle rupture size 28 mm. Chances of its rupture and conception?

hi,i have a follicle size of 28 mm,0n day 18th n i have been given hcg injection for the egg to rupture. actually i got my 1st short of injection at 20 mm follicle but it did not got rupture,and now again i have got the shot at 28mm follicle size.i want to know why it did not get rupture in the 1st place and now what are the chances for the follicle to get rupture and will the conception chances will be good at this size or not.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012