Took Gilenya for folliculitis spots. Light headed, feels sick. Side effect of drug ?

Hello, I am a Mommy to a nine year old son and and am dealing with after effects of a medication with awful side effects. The drug was Gilenya and I have the folliculitis spots to show what it did to me. Besides making me extremely sick and very light headed, I have stopped taking this since July 27th and am taking nothing except Topamax for my to headaches and Prozac for depression and thats been over a month ago. Feel lots better but want to know what to do about these ugly marks. I hope there is a way to heal these with something soon.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012