Took Cytotec for MTP. Experiencing cramps, spotting. Passed clots. No bleeding. Take tablet again?

Hi, I am five weeks pregnant, I did a sonogram and it was implanted in right place. I ve tried to terminate it with Cytotec three doses of 4 pills of 200 mcg orally after every 3 hours. Have experienced cramps a very little red spotting. 24 hours later, ive expelled a little bit of brown clot, and two days after another piece of clot. But no bleeding at all. Does that mean that i need to repeat the dosis, if so, should i insert it vaginally?. Or should i have another sonogram to confirm that?.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013