Tonsillectomy operation done. Stinging feeling in throat due to ulcer. How to reduce pain?

hi i had post Tonsillectomy operation 5 days ago to stop bleeding, now after this operation i am having Stinging feeling on left side of my throat , & doctor told me that have got small ulcer there on left side, but this ulcer is not going away & that stinging feeling pain is too much horrible & i am using corsodyl mouthwash three times a day for last 4 days but still that stinging pain is not going away. Please help me out to reduce my pain in throat. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013