hello and welcome to HCM,
Unfortunate that you had a tonsillectomy
bleed but rest assured that in most cases the recovery and prognosis is very good so do not worry!
Coming to your non healing ulcer, it can be due to the surgery or the tubes inserted during the surgery which would have caused the ulcer. Unfortunately since you are under so much of stress
situation, it has a deleterious effect on the healing of the ulcer and many times pain killers aggravate the condition. Do the following:
1. Take lots of milk, preferably cold
to soothe your throat
2. avoid spicy food and especially oily food
3. Take lots of green leafy vegetables either directly or as juice or soup. This will accelerate your healing
4. start anti acidity medications in consultation with your doctor
5. The first one month of post tonsillectomy will be very difficult to endure but once you recover then you will definitely be feeling good!!
hoping you a speedy recovery
Dr Sriram Nathan