Toddler with stomach bug causing Diarrhoea. Is this normal following a tummy bug?

Hi, my 15 month old has had a stomach bug, one episode of committing and 24 hours of diareahh. She was off food for about 48 hours following. She in has just started eating again, firstly bland foods now back to just slightly smaller versions of her normal diet .... This morning she s had her first bowel movement following the bug, and it was a very pale colour although now normal consistency. Is this normal following a tummy bug? How long shoukd it last? Or should I see our gp for investigation? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013