Toddler with high fever, shivering, recurred after injections, has low appetite. Could it be dengue?

SIR GOOD AFTER NOON SIR, MY NAME IS SYMON FROM NAGARI TOWN, CHITTOOR DISTIRCT, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA, - 0000, MY EMAIL ID IS : YYYY@YYYY and my mobile number is 0000 Sir, My sister rachel s daughter name is shravani, and she is 2 years 6 months baby sir, Yesterday on 04-09-2012 night she was in a position in high fever and shivering with heat body and I can goest to the Doctors area at a time of 9.00 PM in that time all MBBS doctors are closed and finally I will goes to the RMP DOCTOR AND HE WILL SAW HER AND GIVEN THE 2 INJECTIONS TO HER, AFTER WARDS YESTERDAY NIGHT SHE WAS IN NORMAL AND MORNING AGAIN STARTED THE SAME AND NOW SHE WONT EATEN ANYTHING AND SHE WAS CRYING AND CRYING, WHAT WILL WE DO SIR, IS IT DENGU OR ANY OTHER TYPE PLEASE SIR KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL TO ME FOR THIS AND WE VERY THANKFUL TO YOUR GOOD ACTION SIR KINDLY SIR PLEASE SYMON INDIA 0000
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012