Tiredness, headache, fever, tonsil pain, vomiting, loose motions. Viral fever?

Hi I am Pooja, four days before I suddenly felt very tired and my head started aching very badly. The next day when I woke up....I felt like having mild fever and my tonsils were paining. At night my fever rose very much(101 c) and my whole body was paining as well...and after sometime I vomitted and I also had loose motions the next morning.......

Please tell me if these are the symptoms of viral fever or if not then what is my disease??

Thank you very mcuh!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013