Tiredness, difficulty sleeping. Finished breast cancer treatment. Normal BP and cholesterol. Did she have brain attack?

You may e-mail me at YYYY@YYYY I have a friend who had what was diagnosed with a mild stroke , probably 6 weeks ago. She had been under a lot of stress at the time and is very very high energy. Now she gets tired easy and has dificulty sleeping some nights. She was just finishing a 5 yr treatment for her breast cancer and her family physician said that was the cause of her stroke. After 5 years??? She is 72 and has normal BP and Cholesterol levels, also normal wt. Oh she sometimes has some dizzyness. What if any is her recovery time supposed to be and do you think she definitely had a brain attack? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012