Tired, lower back pain. On medication for pregnancy. Pregnant?

My wife is under medication for pregnancy. After 3 months of medicines for controlling her irregular periods, it got regularized to 32 days cycle. Now is the in the first month of trying. Since 14th day after timing (Mar 9th) she is taking strone 200 mg twice a day orally.
We mate as prescribed (14th - 20th day). Since taking strone she was feeling sleepy in 2 - 3 hrs after taking the medicine.
Now since March 31st, she feels more tired, lower back pain and very mild abdominal abnormalities. Is she pregnant? Is this too early to expect anything?

Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013