Tiny white raised dots on the back of hands with itching. Topical application of steroid with mebendazole. Permanent cure ?

Regards sir, I have tiny white raised dots on the back of my hands. There is itching sensation sometimes. My dermatologist suggested topical application of steroid (which i did not use) and i also took a course of mebendazole . I often wear gloves(I am a dentist ), but have been using this brand for over 9 years.(NU-Life) Sometimes these appear and disappear on the skin of feet as well. Please advice. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012